Registered Nurse - 13 Week COVID Contract Positions
Coordinates and delivers patient care using the health care team philosophy practice model. Coordinates and does patient teaching and discharge planning.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Previous experience in general duty nursing for 2 years. If working ICU area must have 2 years ICU experience.
Current Mississippi RN license.
Employee must demonstrate ability to recognize patients' individual needs based on medical conditions, age adolescents, young adults, middle-aged and geriatric), limitations and planned procedures. Requires good judgment in delivering patient care; good oral and written communication skills; ability to function in stressful situations; current review in CPR. This position has been determined to have a high risk of occupational exposure to blood-borne pathogens. Works in a well-equipped nursing unit; if department and hospital safety regulations are followed, hazards are minimal.
- In-House Contracts are available for the duration period of 13 week duration
- In-House Contract rate is $66.50 per hour base rate, without shift differentials
- Participants are eligible for a completion bonus based on the length of the contract 13 week completion bonus - $3,500
- Internal applicants are not eligible with the exception of those in PRN status. Internal PRN team members who are currently being paid premium pay are also not eligible.
- Contracts are expected to work full time hours (36-40 hour per week). Employee status will be PRN.
- Must be willing to rotate shifts, days off and work area, including ICU, Telemetry, Med Surg and COVID Floors.
- After completion of In-House Contract assignment, the employee will have the following options:
- Renew contract (if organization has need; no more than one renewal allowed)
- Accept an open position in the organization
- Separate employment