Graduate Nurse - August 2020
Under the supervision and/or direction of a registered nurse, assists in the treatment and care of patients. Graduate of an accredited nursing school pending successful completion of registered nurse licensure. Current CPR.
* Ideally, the Graduate RN should pass their NCLEX prior to the October 2020 Nurse Fellowship Orientation on Monday, October 6, 2020. However, at a minimum, Graduate RN will need to secure and present proof of an Authorization To Test (ATT) Date for the NCLEX before start of employment, and the date will need to be early enough to receive results before the first two weeks of employment expires.
Graduate RNs will also be required to turn in a copy of their diploma once received from the college/university. All graduates should be prepared to begin orientation together beginning October 2020 as determined by the Organizational Development & Training Department calendar. (Internal Nurse Techs will be required to go through General Orientation as well.)
Areas open for August 2020 Graduate Nurses:
***Please note that each area has a limited number of positions available.
- 2 South Cardiology 7a to 7p Day (1 Position)
- 2 South Cardiology 7p to 7a Nights (1 Position)
- 2 East Cardiology Interm 7p to 7a Nights (3 positions)
- 2 North Cardiology 7a to 7p (2 positions)
- 3 South Post Op 7a to 7p (1 position working weekends, 72 hours)
- 3 East Renal/Urology 7a to 7p (3 positions)
- 3 East Renal/Urology 7p to 7a (3 positions)
- 4 South Neuro 7a to 7p (2 positions)
- 4 South Neuro 7p to 7a (5 positions)
- 4 North Rapid Admit & Observation 7a to 7p (1 position)
- 5 North Oncology 7p – 7a (1 position)
- 6 North Medical Surgical 7a to 7p (1 position)
- 6 South Orthopedics 7a to 7p (1 position)
- 6 East Infectious Disease 7a to 7p (5 positions)
- 6 East Infectious Disease 7p to 7a (5 positions)
- Emergency Department 7p to 7a (1 position)
- CCU 7p to 7a (1 position)
- MICU 7p to 7a (1 position)
About St. Dominic’s:
St. Dominic’s is a 535-bed acute care hospital specializing in cancer treatment, women’s services, surgery, behavioral health programs and more. We believe that when you join St. Dominic’s as an employee, you join the St. Dominic’s family. Each employee is a valued member of the total care team whose ministry of Christian healing serves the individual needs of our patients. It’s the commitment of our employees that makes St. Dominic’s one of the leading healthcare providers in the southeast.