Epic Application Analyst
St. Dominic Hospital
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - 9050
The Epic Training Analyst designs, configures, supports and maintains accurate and efficient Information Services technology, applications and programs to maximize organizational performance for Epic systems. Provides technical, systems and applications support to FMOLHS facilities and users. Provides ongoing analysis and problem-solving to ensure the integration of technology in effective workflow and process design.
- Facilitates Epic vision development, solution design, standards guidance, project scoping, IS strategy integration and implementation of efficient, high quality technology and applications systems
- Evaluates technology, systems and application capabilities, analyzes workflow/data flow, and creates efficient and logical solutions
- Plans, schedules, reviews, and performs analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of Epic and related application systems
- Participates in solution testing and documents clear and concise system descriptions that meet project requirements and departmental quality standards
- Utilizes organizational project management methodology, processes, and systems to ensure effective and efficient project development and completion
- Evaluates requests for programming and provides timetables for completion
- Collaborates with FMOLHS Information Services, leaders, team members and end users to develop efficient, cost-conscious technology and applications system specifications that maximize organizational performance
- Ensures security, integrity, and privacy of FMOLHS data in conjunction with FMOLHS policies and procedures
- Develops and implements data driven performance improvement methodologies
- Maintains accurate records for use in evaluating organizational performance
- Identifies ways of improving current services and consults with management on issues and problems
- Strives to promote the quality and efficiency of his/her own performance by remaining current with the latest trends in field of expertise through participation in job-relevant seminars and workshops, attendance at professional conferences, and affiliations with national and state professional organizations
- Utilizes IS project management methodology and best practices to improve individual and organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes
Minimum Requirements & Education
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years’ experience as licensed health care clinical professional, business operations or information systems or EPIC certified
If not certified, must attend and achieve applicable Epic education course certification within ninety days of training implementation
When applying for a job with Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, there are a number of important steps to keep in mind during your application process.
· Always verify that any job you see advertised on other websites to work for our organization is a legitimate job posting. All available jobs in our health system can be found by visiting https://fmolhs.org/careers/.
· You will never be asked for personal information in an email. When applying with our organization, we will ask that you complete an official application on our career page at https://fmolhs.org/careers/.
· When completing an official job application with our health system, you will be redirected to HealthcareSource to create a secure account that will include a username and password for your protection.
· Any legitimate email from one of our team members, Human Resources or Recruiting departments will have a signature line with the sender's name, title, and contact information. You will only receive emails from our team members using an fmolhs.org email address. You will not receive any emails from a Gmail, Yahoo or other third party email accounts regarding official job postings with our health system.
· If you receive an email that contains this type of information, please do not respond and delete the email. If you have a concern about a job posting, please email Talentacquisition@fmolhs.org.