Location: St. Dominic Hospital
Department: RESPIRATORY CARE - 7360
Employment Type: Full Time 80
Other Shift Details:
Job Code: 7149
Performs electrocardiograph and other related examinations for patients as directed according to established standards and practices. Must have HS diploma or GED. Previous experience preferred or completion of a certification program.
- Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department, such as clinical paths, evaluation results, procedural logs and other such reports.
- Performs tests with portable equipment in patient room or other acceptable venue.
- Performs electrocardiograph examinations and others as ordered.
- Transmits/submits EKGs to physician for interpretation.
- Maintains records of examination data and other pertinent information on patients.
- Obtains patient history, answers patient questions and explains procedures.