D1 - Membership Recruiter
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Field Sales Support (FSS) will serve as the primary recruiter in the facility. The role provides the initial point of contact between the community and D1 and stands as the lifeblood of the facility growth and new sales for all service offerings. FSS must cultivate and maintain relationships with local families (student-athletes & parents), schools, club sports, and community leaders. They educate qualified prospects about D1’s mission and how D1 can benefit the m through D1’s unique training programs.
% of time Description
65% Selling the following service offerings:
- Class packs
- Personal training
- Team training
- Facility rentals
- Special events
35% Driving free trials though:
- Lead generation follow-up
- Canvassing and cross promotions
- Local business partnership acquisition
- Create and attend local events as D1 ambassador
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Experience in direct sales and grass roots marketing
- Ability to close a sale
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Effective time management and follow- though skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all potential prospects
- Ability to overcome objections
- Positive, energetic, goal-setting mindset.
- Adherence to, and promotion of, the D1 Core Values
- Growth of membership/personal training and retention by providing exceptional customer service in the facility
- Accurate and timely completion of daily job duties
- Effective collaboration with vendors to ensure proper service level for the facility and clientele.
- Adherence to standard policies and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company
- High school Diploma required
- 2+ years of solid grass marketing and sales (fitness training sales preferred)
- General experience in gym or training facility
- Familiarity with training athletes, their environments and needs
- Athletic background preferred, but not required.