D1- Facility Support Specialist
St. Dominic Community Health Services
D1 - 3130
Facility Support Specialist
Key Goals and Vision for this Position:
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Facility Support Specialist will be responsible
for performing day to day facility operational tasks in adherence with all company policies and
procedures. The FSS focus will be on maintaining high levels of customer service, handling
daily financial transactions and reporting, and supporting the efficient and effective operation
of the facility.
Major Role/Activity Focus:
% of Time Description
- 65% Serve as a key point of contact with members, with emphasis on providing the D1 customer experience. Duties include assisting with check-ins, setting up new memberships, collecting and processing payments, providing front desk sales and information, and assisting with special events.
- 20% Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of financial transactions and reporting through POS systems. Complete daily financial and statistical reports and maintain control of inventory items to prevent theft or loss.
- 10% Serve as point of contact for vendors to ensure proper service levels are maintained, including house keeping, communications, retail sales, and supply items. Provide light housekeeping duties as needed to maintain appropriate service levels.
- 5% Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Experience with dealing directly with customers and providing a positive customer experience.
- Effective time management and follow through skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders of the company. (owners, associates, customers, community leaders, D1 Leadership Team)
- Attention to detail and ability to think critically 6. Positive, energetic attitude with the ability to multi-task and perform a wide variety of roles
- Adherence to, and promotion of, the D1 Core Values
- Growth of membership and retention by providing exceptional customer service in the facility
- Accurate and timely completion of daily job duties
- Effective collaboration with vendors to ensure proper service levels for the facility and clientele
- Adherence to standard policies and procedures to safeguard the assets of the company
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years in solid work history
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of gym or retail operations a plus
- Highly energetic with a "can do" attitude