Key Goals and vision:
The D1 coach will be responsible for delivery the best workouts in the country to our clients. The Coach will be responsible for leading and instructing group training classes as well as personal training sessions. The Coach is the front-line customer experience with the ability to coach all age groups.
% of Time & Description
80% -Coaching group training sessions with high energy, loud vocal skills, and great coaching technique. Lead our clients though the workouts. Organize the equipment and field prior to the workout. Organize the groups. Motivate and influence clients through positive feedback and encouragement.
10%-Member retention and free trail assessments. Under direction of the Head Strength coach, our coaches will assist in leading clients through the FTA and placing them in the right group. Coaches will be responsible for retaining the clients by follow-up communication and facility programs.
5%-Cleaning & maintenance training area equipment
5%-Leading and helping specialty camps, combines, marketing events, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and providing a positive client experience
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all types of clients
- Attention to coaching and instruction to drive results from our clients
- Positive, energetic attitude with the ability to multi-task and manager a large group in a performance environment
- Adherence to, and promotion of, the D1 Core Values
- Growth of membership/personal training and retention by providing exceptional customer service in the facility
- Accurate and timely completion of daily job duties
- Surveying of members
- Adherence to standard policies and procedures to safeguard the clients
- High school Diploma required
- Sports participation history
- 2+ years in training groups
- Working towards certifications
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Positive, energetic, and high-energy personality.